Kidz Club Hours:
Monday – Sunday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Monday – Thursday 4:00pm – 8:30pm
Note: Holiday schedules may vary. Please call club for updates 516-239-4343
Parents or guardians will be notified of any child’s misbehavior. Playroom staff reserves the right to deny access to any child as a result of continual behavior problems. If a crying child cannot be consoled after 10-15 minutes, the parent or guardian will be paged.
- For your child’s safety, members and guests may bring only their own children into the Playroom.
- Members and guests must remain present in the club for the entire duration of their child’s stay in the Playroom.
- The maximum stay in the Playroom is two hours per each visit to the club. Children may stay in the Playroom twice in the same day. However, there must be at least two hours between each visit.
- For safety reasons, the babysitting staff reserves the right to refuse admittance if the ratio of children to Playroom staff exceeds company guidelines:
- Children must have shoes on at all times. It is preferable that children 9 months old or younger are dropped off in a car seat or stroller. Strollers must be stored away from Playroom activity so that they do not impede traffic or become a safety risk to children.
Health and Safety
Life Clubs Kidz Club staff reserves the right to deny access to any child who appears to be sick. Children kept home from school due to illness are not allowed in the Playroom. Life Clubs babysitting staff is not permitted to change diapers. In the event a diaper change is necessary, the parent or guardian will be paged. Children who are being potty-trained must wear training pants.
The following items are NOT permitted in the Playroom:
• Sharp, hard-edges or pointy objects
• Items small enough to be a choking hazard
• Glass items
• Plastic bags
• Markers not provided by the Playroom staff
• Food and beverages, except for beverages that are labeled and in non-spill containers