This is a delicious salmon dish for a holiday dinner. Enjoy Citrus Broiled Alaska Salmon
Here’s what you need…
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 4 large oranges
- 8 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Slice, peel, and pith oranges; slice crosswise into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Season fillets with salt.
- Place salmon fillets on broiling pan.
- Place the pan of fillets 4 to 6 inches from heat.
- Cook for 15 minutes under the preheated broiler, or 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Remove from broiler just before they are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with vinegar.
- Arrange orange rounds on top.
- Sprinkle with green onions and cracked black pepper.
- Broil 1 minute longer.
Servings: 8, Calories: 168, Fat: 3.9g, Cholesterol: 48mg, Sodium: 52mg, Carbohydrate: 11.6g, Protein: 21.6g