- Reservations – A Racquetball Membership is required in order to reserve a racquetball court. All racquetball courts reservations must be made through the Clubs Front Desk. You may reserve up to 60 minutes of racquetball court time up to seven days in advance. You are limited to one racquetball reservation per day. Courts may not be reserved by a member for purposes other than racquetball.
- Cancellations. You may cancel a court reservation by calling our Reception Desk at 516-239-4343.
Additional Court Time – If you would like to schedule additional court time the following criteria must be met.
- 1 Hour (2) Racquetball Members
- 2 Hours (4) Racquetball Members
- 3 Hours (6) Racquetball Members
- 4 Hours (8) Racquetball Members
Forfeiture of Reservation
- Participants who have made a reservation must check-in with the Reception Desk before any attempt to claim a court is made
- If the reservation is not claimed by 10 minutes after the beginning of the reservation period, all rights to that reservation are forfeited
- If a reservation is forfeited, the court will be made available on the first- come, first serve basis.
- Only the game of racquetball may be played on a racquetball court with proper racquetball equipment (racquetball ball). No squash, tennis, bouncing of volleyballs, medicine balls or lacrosse balls on walls is permitted. No food or drinks allowed on the courts. You may not use the walls to bounce off of when playing.
Attire and Eyewear
- When playing any racquet sports, you must wear shoes with non-marking soles. When playing racquetball we strongly encourage that you wear protective eyewear approved by USA Racquetball or U.S. Squash.
No Leagues or Lessons by Members or Guests
- You may not host, organize or participate in informal or formal racquet sports leagues, tournaments or programs in the club-whether for free or a fee-that are not sponsored, organized or sanctioned by Life Clubs. Also, whether or not you receive compensation for it, you may not teach private or personal racquetball lessons in the. Life Clubs retains sole discretion to determine whether a member or guest is engaged in such conduct.